Brahmatal is a beautiful snowy destination located in Uttarakhand. Brahmatal Trek is known for its Majestic snow capped mountains and panoramic vistas surrounded by gorgeous Himalayas. Brahmatal Trek is recognised for Mt. Trishul and Mt. Nanda Ghunti. The place offers you beautiful waterfalls and gorgeous meadows. Brahmatal is also famous for Skiing and Hiking. Brahmatal has scenic lush green grassland. Experience Walking on the snow in your entire Brahmatal trekking. Brahmatal trek is a very popular tourist destination in uttarakhand Himalayas for snow hiking.
- Brahmatal Trek requires a maximum 6 days of journey for a comfortable trek.
- The trek is categorized into easy to moderate levels.
- Maximum altitude of Brahmatal is about 12,200 Ft. (3734 meters).
- The entire trek covers a distance of 24 Kms.
- The trek starts from the base camp in Lohajung.
- Rishikesh to Lohajung Drive
- Total distance 260 km
- Duration of the entire journey 10-11 hr
- You can explore beautiful rivers including Pindar and Alaknanda river.
- Sightseeing settlements of Karnaprayag and Tharali during your srivie through from Rishikesh to Lohajung.
- Brahmatal Trek begins from Lohajung base camp upto Gujrani.
- Total distance 4.5 km
- Duration of the entire trekking is 5 hrs
- Maximum altitude 7,600 ft to 9,200 ft
- You will make your walk through amazing oak , rhododendron and coniferous woods.
- Gujrani to Tilandi
- Total distance 2.9 Km
- Entire duration of the trekking is 4-5 hrs
- Altitude 9,200 ft to 10,495 ft
- You can glance at the beautiful Trishul peak and Nanda Ghunti from Tilandi.
- Tilandi to Brahmatal trek
- Distance is 6 km
- Duration is 5-6 hrs
- Altitude is 10,495 ft. to 12,250 ft.
- You can climb the gorgeous Mt. Trishul and Mt. Nanda Ghunti for thrilling and amazing views.
- Make your way through the beautiful Alpine grasslands.
- Return back Brahmatal to Lohajung
- Distance is 8.45 km
- Duration is 7-8 hrs
- Altitude 12,250 ft. to 7600 ft.
- Back to Rishikesh from Lohajung
Best places to visit during Brahmatal Trek
- Lohajung Village
- Lohajung is located in the beautiful Garhwal Himalayas in Chamoli district.
- Lohajung is very popular for its serene landscape.
- You can enjoy lush greenery, gorgeous oak and rhododendron forests.
- Lohajung is a best destination for all nature lovers.
- This place is also recognised for its green valleys and you can explore the rich cultures and traditions of the locals.
- You can have fun while Camping and night Stargazing.
- Lohajung due its gorgeous landscape and beautiful grasslands it’s a great spot for picnics.
- You can enjoy hearing melodious voices of exotic species of birds present in the forest of Lohajung.
- In the rainy season you can witness gorgeous waterfalls and river streams.
- In the summer season you can watch out for amazing colorful flowers.
- You can communicate with the locals and learn about the hospitality and cultures.
- Enjoy the delicious meals of the place.
- Bekaltal is a very beautiful Lake which is 8 km from Lohajung.
- Bekaltal Lake is situated in great Altitudes of Garhwal Himalayas.
- The Lake is surrounded by beautiful snow capped mountains during the winters.
- You can enjoy glancing at the wonderful Himalayan peaks from this place.
- You can have some peaceful and relaxing moments by sitting on the banks of the lake.
- Bekaltal Lake is surrounded by gorgeous landscape and alluring Meadows.
- You can enjoy fishing
- During the winters the entire Bekaltal Lake gets covered with snow.
- You can enjoy Bonfire camping with delicious hot meals.
- Bekaltal offers you snow Hiking and skiing.
- Brahmatal Trek
- Brahmatal is popular for snow capped mountains which are located in the beautiful Himalayas.
- During winters Brahmatal trek experience becomes so blissful due to gorgeous Glaciers, snow capped mountains and beautiful Lakes.
- The place has a very serene climate.
- The trek is very enjoyable and comfortable.
- You can do fun activities with snow.
- Capture amazing pictures
- Enjoy Skiing and Hiking
- Enjoy the pristine landscape of the entire Brahmatal from its Majestic peak.
Things to carry for Brahmatal Trek
- Trekking shoes
- Hiking and trekking poles
- Camping gears and equipments
- Extra warm clothes
- Water bottles and energy drinks
- Some food
- Medical kit
- Valid documents
- Lightweight backpack
- Umbrella and Raincoat